The Tip of the Iceberg

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Beach, work, out and home.

Went to the beach again this morning. Ben managed to find the only dead seal on the whole beach and roll in it, but don't tell my mum, as me and dad haven't quite got round to telling her yet. She has a thing about dead seals. Anything in the distance, a log, a dark shadow, IT'S A SEAL!!! QUICK, STOP BEN!

Spent the afternoon at the Football ground. Its so much fun working there. I think its the company more than the job, actually. Well then I spent about 20 years getting home on the bus through all the matchday traffic, such fun. When eventually I did get back to my village, it was pitch dark. There are no street lights on my road, and no path either. So I stumbled blindly down the road abit like those people you see half dying in the desert. I only tripped about five times and somehow didn't fall flat on my face at all. A miracle, I know. I then had about half an hour to get ready before I went to Emma's to go to Alex's to go to the waterfront. No problem.

Halfway through the evening I got really depressed and felt really sick so I went home. In hind-sight it was probably PMT or just my normal schitzo-ness. Who knows. I'm playing at church tomorrow for the first time so it was probably good i came home early.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 am, Blogger sparkles said…

    Next time I'm home I'll try and build you a bridge from town to your house ;)

    Oooo.. actually, get one of them little LED or is it LCD, keyring torch packs from poundland - then you'll be able to see where ya going!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home