The Tip of the Iceberg

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Thoughts in my head

I've come to the conclusion that there is not one person in this world who you can really rely on. Myself included. Whether meaning to or not people will always, ALWAYS let you down. But does that mean you should just give up on people? Well I thought maybe I would. I coped fine on my own before, I can cope fine now. But thats not the way things work. Although the majority of the time you will be let down and trampled on, there will be those few occasions when someone will shine through for you. Though few and far between, they make friendship worth the risk. Those moments when you realise that someone has gone out of their way to be there for you, no matter what the cost. That is worth a lifetime of broken promises. It doesn't mean that the scars disappear or the pain vanishes, its just gives it a purpose.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 am, Blogger sparkles said…

    like the new look of ya blog!
    my computer won't let me post on your beach post - but I wanted to say - I'll see if I can get dad to send you some pics of the seals ;)

     
  • At 9:55 am, Blogger Emily said…

    Yay that would be good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home