The Tip of the Iceberg

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Ode to the beach


I really don't understand how anyone can not love the beach.
I mean look at it.

How can you not want to go there? I did have to wear my wellies this morning though. I'm not quite as tough as i used to be - no longer bare feet all through the winter. I even had to dig out some gloves. Its tragic.

And I saw seals today aswell, only about 3 metres from the shore! They followed us alone the beach for abit before Ben scared them away. They really can hold their breath for ages. It must be nice to be a seal and spend all day in the sea. I think I'd rather be a killer whale though. Did you know they are the only animals other than humans who will kill for revenge and not to protect or feed themselves? Thats not why I'd like to be a killer whale though, don't worry.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:21 pm, Blogger Daniel Mollenkamp said…

    Coming soon, Free Willy 4: The Revenge. It couldn't be worse than Jaws: The Revenge, could it? AND it's more scientifically accurate.

     
  • At 9:50 am, Blogger Louise said…

    lol! fear the wrath of emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home