The Tip of the Iceberg

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bits and bobs

Agh last night was funny. When I got home from work at 7 I thought I might as well just put my pyjamas as there was no point actually wearing proper clothes. Lol, then Emma phoned to see if I'd like to go out for a drink and she'd pick me up in ten minutes. Hmmm well it was funny last night anyway. I reckon you had to be there...

I was talking to a customer yesterday and I just asked her if she'd had a busy day etc. She said she'd spent all day at hospital having surgery on her eyes. I asked if it all went well and she said "well no actually, I'm probably going to go blind." I wasn't sure what to say to that as I was aware that there was a large queue building up but it didn't really seem appropriate to just say "would you like any cashback?" I think I just something really pathetic like "oh I'm really sorry." She was really quite cheerful about the whole thing though. I hope if I was to go blind I could be that carefree.

Well it's about a month and a week until my piano exam and just as usual I'm getting totally depressed and I actually don't think I'm gonna pass this one. Have you any idea how many scales I have to do? Let me just count. OK I make it 189. Well you get the picture that its alot. And I suck, truly I do. I'm fine with the pieces, mostly...but the scales are just a joke. Agh I hate exams.

I had another really wierd dream last night. Firstly I was gonna have a baby (i'm starting to worry how much I dream that. Must be a metephor for something) and then I was at work and someone was working on the checkout across from me who hasn't spoken to me in a long time. I asked her why she hadn't phoned me and she replied how come I hadn't phoned her. And I said because I was having a baby. It was one of those really real dreams though. Strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home