The Tip of the Iceberg

Thursday, November 17, 2005

My supposed day off

First of all I'd just like to let you know that there are a few photos from Australia posted under 'August.'

Ah working on my day off, how nice. I got halfway to work today and realised I'd left my skirt at home. Tragic I know. Now don't worry, I wasn't half naked or anything. As I cycle to work I can't really be wearing a ridiculus skirt with an almost obscene slit in on my bike so I wear something much more practical (being my blue Australia surfer shorts, perfect for wintery days...) I was already running late, as usual, but didnt I really have much choice in going back or not as I don't think work would've let me serve looking how I did. So I rushed back, grabbed my skirt and made it to work only about 3 minuted late! How good am I!? And I was only working four hours today which was so much more fun compared to eight. Plus there were some very nice people who came to my till. Ah well, it brightens my day

And my piano teacher was pleased with me today!! Hurray! She even said I could easily be a distinction pupil if I just beleived in myself more and worked harder on stuff I didn't like. Lol it's doubtful but it was nice of her. Only one month left til the exam.

I also met up with Abi today and we went coat shopping. Now she is always ALWAYS cold so the sensible thing would be to get a nice warm coat right? But the first things she picks up are little cotton jackets. "Oh I can wear them underneath" she says. Then she tries on a really nice red coat and yells out to the whole shop "Ergh these pockets are just WRONG!" We make a swift exit. Next shop..."Oh I love this one!" Now lets look at what you're wearing at the moment Abi. Yes it's practically identical isn't it. Next shop, headed straight for the dresses and flouncy skirts. Are they really goona keep you warm and dry? I don't think so. Dear me, I sound like her mother...well it makes a change! She's usually the one who mothers me. Hehe I love you Abs. How dull life would be without you.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home