The Tip of the Iceberg

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Murder, boredom and more Egypt

I hate the world. Well it started off being men, progressed to customers in general, then I thought I might as well go the whole way and hate the whole of humankind. Why is it that when I ask people if they want me to pack their shopping they say "Well if you'd like to." Do they honestly think that my life is so unfullfilled that I would find enjoyment in packing their shopping? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem at all in helping the people who actually need help. It's the bloody men who stand there and watch me struggle away without even offering to help or even saying thankyou. Eight hours of that and you'd start getting abit murderous too.

And I have just realised something tragic today. I am really really bored. It's very dangerous when I get bored because I tend to create things to make life more interesting. Fortunately I've identified this early and I think I've found two main 'things' I'm creating to make life interesting. Unfortunately I can't really write what they are as that would really be fair. Ah well, you probably have no idea what the hell I'm going on about anyway. Welcome to the madness that is my mind.

Good news about Egypt though. I may have one brunette recruit. Anyone who might be interested, the more the merrier. This only applies to
a) people I know,
b) people I like,
c) people who can put up with me for a couple of weeks.

Consider point c) carefully. Thankyou.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home