The Tip of the Iceberg

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Goodbye to the blonde and reminiscing

Ergh I dyed my hair this morning. Apparently its meant to be Aurburn but its turned out one of those non-discript colours that people always um and er over what it is. Ah well. Don't think it was meant to be used on blonde hair. My fault.

Ok heres a new thing. I kept a diary (well 14 actually, yes I am sad.) for about three years. So heres what happened in my life on the 23rd of November 2002.

School. Where do I begin? I don't think that much has happened since October actually. Gertrude* and Ethel* both organised their birthday parties on the same day. Not good. Ethel's will probably be a more 'grown up' party whereas Gertrude's will probably be video and pizza type party. I'm much better friends with Gertrude but Ethel asked me first. Hmmm and also on that day is the Wymondham youth orchestra concert. So I'll just play in that instead, sorts the whole problem.

I've been looking at sixth forms for next year. The candidates are:
Hewitt
CNS
Notre Dame
Thorpe
Wymondham
I have no idea where I want to go. I think I know what subjects though. Biology, Chemistry, Music and Religion Philosophy and Ethics or Psychology.

I played in the youth band at church yesterday. Mum reckons I shouldn't play because I'm going to a different church at the moment. I can't really see the harm. What is slightly more worrying is that I'm not actually a christian. I think thats a better reason for not playing in a worship band don't you? I enjoy it though, and they need me. I'm happy to play so whats the harm? Ok if I was a buddist and I was playing in a christian worship band then that would be much worse. I'm doing christian stuff, yeah mainly for the social side but not completely i don't think. I don't know what it is but something inside me still wants to go even though i think its all rubbish. I love the singing anyway, don't really sing anywhere apart from church.

*names changed for security reasons

Erm there is more but I can't realy put it in... Man how mixed up was I? I just like to reassure people that I do not agree with myself three years ago...if that makes sense. Agh that'll do for today.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 pm, Blogger Harriet said…

    i know whos partys there were! love the names! we were all mixed up at that age... we had no identity, i hated that year. worst ever.

     
  • At 11:11 pm, Blogger Emily said…

    lol agh im so glad you remember that! That was a funny year. Can't rememebr what the outcome was though. I'll have to have a look.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home