The Tip of the Iceberg

Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Weeks Summary

Ah what a busy week. Here's a brief run down.

Monday - Worked nine and a half hours then went to homegroup.


Tuesday - Spent the morning failing my grade 8 piano again (oh I suck) then worked six hours and felt sorry for myself all evening while watching Narnia (so good) and eating chocolate.

Wednesday - Met up with Emma Nulé for coffee (now thats where the prayer's needed guys), missed my bus to work, arrived late and worked til 10:30pm.

Thursday - Ah what a day. Went shopping with Mum in the morning (ok so not my faveourite pass time but we needed a little bonding session) Then I had a picnic and fed the duckys with Emma Musslewhite at River Green.
This duck reminded me of the ugly duckling. It was quite strange.













And these are our gingerbread lollipops.
















Me feeding the duckys














Emma feeding th
e duckys
Aren't they so beautiful?

After ducky feeding me, Heidi and Alice went to Sea Palling with Ben. Unfortunately none of the photos are suitable for public viewing. And I can't remeber what happened Thursday evening.

Friday - spent the morning sorting out visa money and train tickets stuff. What a chore. Then worked 2:30-10:30 at good old sainsburys.

Today was spent at Oasis as usual. I cannot even describe to you how bored I was. Fortuantely I was rescued by the arrival of wonderful Tanya!!! Management didn't seem to realise that we had known each other since we were like 2 years old and I had to show her all the new stuff as shes covering a shift tomorrow. Needless to say we didnt talk about work much.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 pm, Blogger sparkles said…

    You talked to me Thursday eve :P

    When do you find out your results?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home