The Tip of the Iceberg

Saturday, March 18, 2006


Ah another fine day at Oasis. I was really praying that nobody would decided to drown today as I'm not supposed to go swimming til my back's healed properly. Bit stupid for a lifeguard really, I do admit. But at the end of the day if someone did decide that, yes today they would like to drown for abit, my back would probably be the last thing on my mind. Fortunately I was not required to act the hero today. Although a two year old in one of those yellow inflatable sit-in rings did get a little over excited and took a head first dive out of it at the deep end, in a desperate attempt to hit the bottom. She nearly made it as well but her grandparents noticed when she was halfway down. She surfaced looking highly annoyed that her adventure to the swimming pool floor had been cut short. Poor thing.

Hmmm its been twenty past seven for quite a few days now.....maybe its time for some new batteries....

Oh and by the way everyone, you don't have to say you like my tattoo. Its not like I'll be offended :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home