The Tip of the Iceberg

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hmmm what has happened in the last few days? Not much really. Me and Heidi had a joyous day at the beach on Sunday where I excessively used my new camera.


I was feeling pretty tragic on Sunday morning but fortunately I think everything is fine now. Do you know whats worse than feeling awful because something awful has happened? Feeling awful for no reason. Or for no really valid reason.


Oh yes and I am now writing this from the comfort of my own bedroom! I got bored with my video camera so I sold it to Mum and Dad and got a laptop instead. Genious really. I wonder how long it'll be before I get bored of this and by a new keyboard. Hmmm thats slightly out of my price range though.

I would just like to tell people also how wonderful porridge is. Porridge is wonderful. I'm so shocked that I've only just discovered this. So there you go, a little handy hint to you all. Also green tea to wonderful but I'm sure you already know that. Green tea and porridge, a recipe for success. And that is all for today I think. Byesy bye.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:03 am, Blogger sparkles said…

    yeah I'd quite like a laptop, or maybe just a new computer, or yeah, a keyboard sounds good! Or maybe I could go on holiday, or maybe I could buy a whole cupboards worth of craft materials, or maybe just a cadburys buttons egg :D

     
  • At 7:46 am, Blogger Emily said…

    dude, i like your thinking.

     
  • At 2:56 pm, Blogger Harriet said…

    i want to buy a keyboard too, i really miss having a piano at uni!! flute isnt the same!!

    laptops are cool and really useful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home