The Tip of the Iceberg

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, LOU-DAY......

Although Louday isn't over yet I shall just post the beginning. We went to the park with Ben today. And halfway round we found a beautiful tree so we climbed it. Lou climbed up a tall straight branch that split in two and sat where it split. I was just taking a picture of her when she slipped and slidded on her arse all the way down the tree. She screamed so loud that I reckon you could have heard her right across the other side of the world. Admittedly she was pretty high. Somehow she landed on her feet (the cat blood in her...) and we were both so shocked she hadn't killed herself we just kinda stood there for a while. Then she was said 'oh, i didn't hurt myself' so we carried on walking.

Now we're going swimming.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 pm, Blogger sparkles said…

    Hope you had fun swimming - just to report tho - I didn't hear her screaming in York ;)

     
  • At 2:23 pm, Blogger Harriet said…

    or in newcastle!

    so glad you have eygpt planned, you are going to have so much fun i think!!

     
  • At 11:05 pm, Blogger Emily said…

    Lol we did have fun swimming! Lou saw someone she babysits for in the Spa and got really flustered and fell over and nearly drowned. I just watched and laughed! Hehe what a great lifeguard I am!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home