The Tip of the Iceberg

Thursday, February 09, 2006

My future Life

Ok this is just a small upate on my future life. I am going to Egypt on the first of May with Joy, Joy, wonderful Joy.

This is where we're staying. It's in Luxor. I cannot evening begin to say how excited I am, so I'm not gonna try.

Camp America is going ok. I have a really horrible looming feeling though that somethings gonna go really really wrong and I'm not gonna get in. I'm really struggling to get my references in from people and I really really need them but I hate hastleing people. Plus they have to be on headed paper and I keep getting them on plain paper so Camp America won't accept them. Its really starting to stress me. Plus my CRB form has been a problem. So if people could pray about any of those things that would be great. I'm really scared that its all gonna fall through and I'm gonna loose my money and have nothing for over the summer.

And then there's September. I'm pretty much certain that I'm not gonna go to Bath. Thats not the road for me. I'm still thinking about the nursing and I really think that make be the right direction. Al that remains is to sort out what I'm gonna do from September 2006 til September 2007. Staying at Sainsburys isn't an option. I need to have something planned to keep the parents off my back. I'm happy just seeing what happens but I know they will be unbearable if I do. There would be a massacre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home