The Tip of the Iceberg

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Melon - of the Helen variety.



Yay I went to York on Monday to visit Helen! She's a dude, and ill dude but a dude none the less. The train journey there was great. I love travelling on trains. I get so much done and i love looking out of the window. England is so beautiful. I got the York at about two in the afternoon I think and met my Melon. We went back to her house and set the world to rights, as we always do. Then Helen cooked me pasta and swasheges and broclerri and carrots. Ah she is a good cook! Then we wondered round to her friends house and spent the evening there.


Tuesday she had lectures in the morning and afternoon so I spent the morning finishing my camp america stuff. We went to the park with Sheba and Ange and little Esther (Helen's friends) and played on the swings! Man I love swings. And we fed the ducks!!! Well we tried to but the geese were to well organised and so the ducks didn't get much of a look in. They were nearly as tall as little Esther! The Helen had a lecture and I went back with her friends where we watched boogie beebies (seriously amazing!) That evening we went down to the student union for a drink and I met some more of Helens friendys. Helen had to working that night so I went back with Sheba and co and we watched Much Ado About Nothing. Classic film! Well reccomend it. Well...only if you like Shakespeare.


Wednesday we randomly met up with Hannah Ward (also what a dude!) who happened to bizzarely be inb York visiting the Uni. So we hit the charity shops, of which York has an abundance! Hannah bought gloves and a purse, Helen bought trousers and I bought Green Tea. Deposited Hannah at the bus stop and then headed back to the house for scrambled eggs and rolls. My train was at 2:51 and everything was fine til I got to Peterborough. My train was delayed by about half an hour to start with but it kept getting longer and longer until after an hour and a quarter it was cancelled. They said over the intercom that the next train was at like eight o clock! What a joke!! Did they honestly expect me to sit and freeze my arse off for another 4 hours! So I got a train to Ely then managed to get one to Norwich. In the end I was only two hours late so it could've been much worse. Hehe. What an adventure.


Thankyou for having me to stay Helen! Love you!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:48 pm, Blogger sparkles said…

    He he - love you too! Thank you so much for coming to stay with me!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home