The Tip of the Iceberg

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

All over.

I truly apologise for the length yesterday. Sometimes you just gotta let it all out.

It's amazing how much brighter the world feels. I've probably failed my exam but at least its over. I can stop thinking about it and spending every waking hour playing D flat minor scale legato in 6ths and Shostakovich's prelude and fugue in E flat. Ah life is good again. I must say though, this has been the weirdest four days for a very very long time. Not going to go into it all but just trust me. Bizzarre is an understatement.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:10 am, Blogger sparkles said…

    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey It's oooover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hope you've passed me dear.

    Although mum tells me that majorie (sp? I never could spell her name) has offered to teach you for free til Easter if you fail - that's cool.

    Love you - see you - soooooooon!

     
  • At 12:38 pm, Blogger Emily said…

    Yeah she did. Very sweet of her because I can't really afford lessons anymore.

     
  • At 12:21 am, Blogger Louise said…

    the last post may have been long but i read the whole thing...

    youre cool x

     
  • At 8:56 am, Blogger sparkles said…

    when are your results due?

     
  • At 10:02 pm, Blogger Emily said…

    Wow i feel privileged Lou my love.

    Dunno when my results are due. Probably won't be before christmas though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home