The Tip of the Iceberg

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nothing too interesting here...

I'm just letting everyone know that I have been officially accepted onto Camp America and my application is currently being circulated around all the different summer camps all over America! Now all I have to do is wait and see if anyone wants me...I hope they do.

My birthday party on Saturday and I'm going to find my costume today hopefully. Ah I'm so excited! I'm an...Actually I can't tell you. Well I'll post some pictures up so you can all see for yourselves.

I'm very impressed by the sky today as well. Nice and blue but with a few clouds. The sky is my more interesting with clouds. It would be nice if it was windier though.

Lastly, yet again my exam is drawing nearer. Not sure if I could take failing again. Well I could, obviously, but I'd rather not, again obviously. Agh what a ridiculous sentence. Well I can't afford to fail it again. Far too expensive. Anyway, scales as per usual, are what I need to focus on.

Oh and one last thing. I hate Sainsburys.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:30 pm, Blogger sparkles said…

    congrats on being excepted dude!!!!

    when's ya exam?

     
  • At 12:36 am, Blogger monty said…

    Hehehe Why do you hate sainsburys?

     
  • At 8:51 am, Blogger Helsalata said…

    I'm so excited about Camp America for you! I always wanted to go! Keep us posted! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home