The Tip of the Iceberg

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Scarred for life!

Well now I have done the dirty deed of telling the parents I can post on here. I got my tattoo yesterday!!!


















It was so much more painful than i thought it would be. Took two and a half hours and it felt like my skin was being chistled off! Well, only the outline. The shading was fine, quite relaxing actually, but the colour hurt too. Plus there was alot of detail over my spine. Anyway, mum's not overly impressed but all in all I think she took it rather well. Says its shallow and silly to do something so permenant which was quite restrained for her! Anyway, I so pleased with it! Alothough it'll be nice when its healed so i can sleep on my back again...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:47 pm, Blogger sparkles said…

    :D

    I could never do it, but I'm impressed!

    How did you choose what to have? It's bigger than I thought. How much did it cost?

     
  • At 11:54 pm, Blogger Emily said…

    I drew it myself and had this design for a number of reasons, most of which sound childish and cheesy so I'm not gonna share them!

     
  • At 9:57 am, Blogger Harriet said…

    very pretty emily!!

    its much bigger than i thought it was as well!

    btw wednesday is fine!! so excited!

     
  • At 10:26 pm, Blogger sparkles said…

    i've been told i've confused you guys by saying I like your tattoo but on the forum saying I don't like tattoos.
    I don't like tattoos and I wouldn't have one, but I am impressed with yours and think it's really pretty. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home