The Tip of the Iceberg

Thursday, March 23, 2006

How do you know?

Ok so here's a question. How do you know if it's God shutting doors or the devil making life difficult? For example...I am having so many problems with the Camp America people (ie they seem to be the most unorganised and inefficient company EVER, as am I...though I'm not technically a company...) but does that mean its not really what I should be doing OR does it mean that this really IS what I should be doing? When you meet obsticles along the way how do you know whether to keep battling on against the opposition or whether to take a hint and change direction? Hmmm. Up until now I've often (whether consciously or not) just thought that if something doesn't seem to happen perfectly smoothly then it 'must be a sign from God' that this is the wrong thing. But, sorting out Camp America must be the unsmoothest, pain in the arse thing I've ever tried to do. I don't think means that I shouldn't do it though. Do you?

I watched the new Harry Potter film last night. Although the books are inspired I have to say the films are just slightly lacking in the acting department. Most of the minor characters are fantastic, its the main charcters that are a problem. Harry actually cannot act. I reckon its a hard part for play but he does do something wierd with his mouth. In fact, the main problem in the film are about mouths. Hermione does a really weird thing with her mouth, almost like shes trying really hard not to cry the whole time crossed with a wide mouthed frog. You must watch the interview with her and some of the others as its much more obvious there. Truly hilarious. Oh now I'm feeling guilty. I'm sure you're both lovely people.


Piano exam is looming once again, oh what fun that will be.

Just to let people know, I have finally figured out how to set it so anyone can comment not just registered people. It was really simple, just like me.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:10 am, Blogger Harriet said…

    in answer to the first question... pray about it. you will only find out if you ask God!!

    also, you still free on wednesday?

     
  • At 11:27 am, Blogger Emily said…

    this wednesday?

     
  • At 1:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yup. is that when we said???

     
  • At 11:02 pm, Blogger stevie.g said…

    glad you will let me comment now.....

    interesting tattoo!!!!

    does it mean something deep and significant, or is it just a lovely picture?

     
  • At 11:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emily!!!!! :-D yay i can comment! I read this all the time, but can never make any comments! The sleep-changing sounds very interesting, hmmm! And i do like your tattoo but I told you that already...anyway just wanted to say hi now that i can! :-) xxx

     
  • At 10:49 pm, Blogger Emily said…

    Harri: yes wednedays fine my love.

    Stevie G: It does mean something significant (maybe not deep) to me, but people will laugh so I'm not gonna say.

    Clare: Dude ur great! Seeya thursday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home