The Tip of the Iceberg

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Grrrr to Camp America

Agh I am currently highly annoyed at Camp America. First they managed to take triple the ammount I was supposed to pay out of my account, very kind of them. Lloyds was not too happy with me. Then they refunded me all of it after I phoned them up and had a go at them. So then I still had to pay what I was originally trying to pay. So on March 10th I finally managed to pay them and the money went out of my account. We are now at 21st March and they're stil denying any knowlege that I have paid them. Its on my statement and everything so I know its gone out. They just sent me a ridiculas email asking for a receipt to prove that i have paid. An if Camp America haven't sent me a receipt then I haven't paid. The whole point is that Camp America are denying that I have paid so obviously they havent sent me a receipt. Grrrr. I'll send them my bank statement but everything just takes forever in that place. Its taken them 10 days to reply to an email. Just think what its gonna be like with a letter! In every single stage of my application there have be problems like this. Its so annoying. I am annoyed.

On a lighter more bizzarre note I've started doing weird things in my sleep again. For those of you who don't know the list of past strangeness... I went through a stage of always opening my curtains in my sleep. I move stuff around in my room. (The most epic being when I moved a huge stuffed cow across my room so it was right next to my bed. When I woke up I had this huge cow's arse in my face. Not the most relaxing way to wake up I can tell you.) I've sleep walked, talked, sang, you name it I've probably done it. Obviously I'm mainly relying on the word of other people due to the fact that I'm asleep. Also I think its much more plausable that I move my cow than one of my sisters or the infamous cow moving fairies. Well this is a new developement. I woke up this morning wearing completely different clothes to what I went to bed in. I have absolutely no memory of getting change in the middle of the night. Oh I am a freak. Cool.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 pm, Blogger sparkles said…

    dad says maybe you just forgot what you put on when you went to bed...

     
  • At 10:23 am, Blogger Emily said…

    Well I thought that too, except that it was my lifeguard uniform for work that I woke up in...and I know I didn't put that on to sleep in...

     
  • At 11:19 pm, Blogger sparkles said…

    ah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home