The Tip of the Iceberg

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Money, wannabe popstars and normality (or lack of)

Well my money for Camp America is finally sorted. I've just got my visa interview on Tuesday 11th April at the US Embassy and then I'm away.

Agh its so tragic, I've always wanted to be in a band right. When me and Alice were younger our plan was to become popstars to make and few million pounds. Then we'd have enough money to build and set up our own veterinary surgery. It was truly a flawless plan...yeah. We even wrote a song and performed it to our parents. It was so bad even my own parents didn't pretend it was good. But anyway, it would be now that I get not one but three requests to join a band. Now, when I'm about to leave England for about 4 months. Typical. Looks like that plan will have to go on hold.


And thankyou guys for your comments. Laura, I love you oh vintage one and miss you loads. Auntie Anne and Helsalata, I am very happy being different really. It is my lifes aim. One of my biggest fears is to be classed as 'normal' (closely followed by 'an adult') Sometimes though you just want there to be someone, just one person, who thinks like you or who can vaguely understand where your coming from. Don't worry, this is not a pity party! I'm not trying to play the whole 'oh no one understands me' card. I'm just saying, sometimes its abit lonely being the only one on your wavelength. But I'm learning something very good at the moment. Its called perspective :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home