The Tip of the Iceberg

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Thankyou Laura...

Tantalizing Two's Game, Read then fill out with two answers to each question!!

Two Names You Go By
1. Emiloonoo
2. Remmie

Two things that scare you
1. Mangled tapes in tape recorders
2. Paralysis

Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Lip salve
2. Imagination

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Blue pyjamas with pink hearts and white stars on.
2. Tigger slippers

Two of your favorite bands/ singers at the moment
1. Kelly Clarkson
2. Aerosmith

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1. Excitement
2. Love

Two Things that Appeal to You
1. Unusualness
2. Passion

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Anything to do with the beach and the sea
2. Writing

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Egypt
2. A desert island

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Have an adventure
2. Kiss a stranger

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. Working out what I'm thinking about
2. Why the hell I decided to do nursing

Two people you haven't talked to in a while
1. Jess
2. Lou

Two Favorite Sports
1. Swimming
2. Cylcing

Two things you did last night
1. Work
2. Watched some of Narnia

Two T.V. shows you like to watch
1. House
2. The OC

Two things you like about yourself:
1. Ability to adapt to different circumstances
2. My very long tongue

Two things you ate today
1. Chicken Fajitas
2. A banana

Two people you last talked to:
1. Heidi
2. Alice

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe, I thought I'd better be the first to comment on this seeing as you named it after me! Finally, I've achieved my ambition of you naming a blog after me, I shall stop reading it now haha. Your answers we way more creative than mine :( Hope you had a good time in Londres.Nice to see you last night! xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home