The Tip of the Iceberg

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Oh too much to say...

First of all here’s a question. Who are the women who allways wear headscarves, skirts and no make up and always pay for their shopping in Sainsburys with gift vouchers…? Are they a religion? If so, is there anything more to it than ‘Thou shalt only buy food with vouchers and wear triangle headscarves and no make up.’ I need some answers

Secondly. I got a load of stuff through from my camp. I was just vaguely reading through it when a small section caught my eye. It said “Piercings and tattoos on staff members will not be tolerated.” Slighto problemo. Ok so my nose I can do something about but my back is there to stay thank you very much. AND it’s the whole principle of the thing, changing yourself to fit someone else’s views. I like my nose stud and I don’t want to have to be re-piercing it every night. It really pisses me off when people make a big thing out of something quite irrelevant. Why should my appearance be placed above my passion for God? The world is twisted. Oh yeah and it also said in BIG letters, “Bras must be worn by all female campers even under tank tops.” Seriously…

Thirdly, had another future-y type crisis, being that yet again if changed my mind on what I want to do. Nursing is so totally not me. It’s not where my skills lie and its certainly not what I enjoy. At the moment I’m looking at this totally awesome course in Winchester, Creative Writing and Performing arts. At the end of the day I just need to look at what I enjoy the most and what I spend most time doing. When I’m at home I spend most of my spare time writing or playing piano. And I am happiest when I am playing or singing, whether it’s in church or in concerts or whatever. But anyway, I’m not gonna do anything for another week or so. I know what a fickle idiot I am!

Fourthly, I went to mercy last night and my ears are STILL ringing. Is that really normal? I’m sure they’re not usually like this. I haven’t been clubbing for a few weeks so maybe they’ve been un-toughened to the noise. Hmmm I really don’t want to go deaf. It was a great night but not great enough for me to sacrifice my hearing. Judith and Charls, I love you both.

Fifthly, I think I’m in love with Anakin Skywalker. I’m sure there are so many things wrong with that on so many levels…

Sixthly,

OH MY GOODNESS, NINE

DAYS TIL EGYPT!!!

Seventhly, agh I have to go to Oasis tomorrow. I'm really starting to hate working there.


Eighthly, um no I think that’s it. Well that’ll do for now anyway. Nighty night :)


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home