The Tip of the Iceberg

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Agh

I am so annoyed. I hate electrical stuff when it doesn't work properly. It gets me really worked up. Like I am now. Agh. Bloody internet. And cameras. And SO MANY WIRES. *Breathe* We can get through this.

Hmmm well I was gonna post some photos of goings on last weekend but due to technical difficulties they have been postponed. Super.


Still waiting to hear back from Camp Tecumseh. Its been a kinda 'they leave a message, then i leave a message, then they leave a message' type situation. I'm not sure what there is to discuss about my tattoo. It's not like he can talk it off my back. Or I'd let him if he could. Hmmm interesting idea...Anyway, facts are facts. Either it's ok or it's not. I dunno what there is to discuss really.

And can I just let the world know this. Me and Heidi both agree that one of the most ridiculas phrases in the English language is 'Be Careful.' Now just think about it. If someone tells you to 'be careful' do you suddenly think...
"Oh my GOODNESS! I'd never thought of doing that before! I'm so glad they recommended it! What a smashing person!"
No? Funny that. It is a phrase with little meaning and no purpose. So, people who keep telling me to be careful in Egypt (of which there are TOO MANY). I know you care but I'm not a total idiot. Besides, I have Joy to look after me. Lol.
Three days to go.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home