The Tip of the Iceberg

Friday, April 28, 2006

100 things about me (cheers Harri)

100 Things about Me (only I deleted the questions I thought were boring, there were quite a few)
~Your Appearance~
12. Hair Color:
Blonde.
13. Hair Length: Longish
14. Eye color: Like pondwater unfortunately.

17. Braces?:
As in on your teeth, then no never. As in to hold up jeans, then yes once in our school play of Oklahoma.
18. Glasses?: Tragically I am a little blind
19. Piercings: Ears a couple of times and nose.
20. Tattoos: One
21. Righty or Lefty: A bit of both but mainly right
~Your 'Firsts’~
22. First best friend:
Helen Cawston or Alex Powell I think. I never really went in for the whole best friend deal.
23. First Award: That I can remember, grade 1 violin in year 4. Ooh no it was Swimming challenge 1 when I was like 6years old
24. First Sport You Joined: Swimming at Penguins. Whoo!
25. First pet: Well probably Toffee the hamster but we did have some stick insects before that but they got really big and we all got freaked out by they and threw them away into the park.
26. First Real Vacation: Sandbanks in Poole. Ah, days of playing pirates on the beach and yelling at the topless lady sunbathing next the the balcony.
27. First Concert: Wheetus at the UEA I think.

28. First Love:
First and only so far I reckon. Was about 11 I think and I’m not naming names. I think you can be in love at 11
~Currently~
46. Feeling:
Absolutely knackered and annoyed and totally high on lack of sleep.
47. Single or Taken?: Single
48. Have a crush: Not on anyone real, lol.
49. Eating: my tongue
.
50. Drinking:
the occasional glass of water
53. Listening To: Narnia soundtrack – Can’t take it in by Imogen Heap.
54. Thinking About: How I need the loo and sleep and to tidy my room and stop wasting time and sort out LIFE! Agh why did you make me think???
55. Wanting To: Be by the pool in Egypt with Joy right now
.
56. Watching:
nothing but I did just watch House. Awesome program!
57. Wearing: Blue stripy pajama bottoms and a ripcurl t.shirt. I kinda started getting ready for bed and got bored.
~Your Future~
58. Want Kids?
Maybe
59. Want to be Married? Not desperately
60. Careers in Mind: Deep sea missionary then changed to farmer but we’re currently thinking author or some sort of crazy person. Who knows. Bad question, leave me alone
.
61. Where do you want to live:
California, Florida, Sydney, anywhere where theres blue sky and sunshine and a beach. Anywhere but England.
62. Car: My dad bought me a Maserati Quattroporte when I passed my test. Unfortunately its only about 5cm long. So I drive my mum’s fiesta instead.
~Which is Better With The Opposite Sex~
63. Hair colour:
Absolutely anything
64. Hair length: Long. But I’m not talking like Hanson long hair. Long, but not like girl. I'm not into baldness or skin heads.
65. Eye color: Hmmm really not bothered.
66. Measurements: Of what exactly...?
67. Cute or Sexy: Cute because I hate the word sexy
68: eyes or lips: It depends what for but eyes I guess. You don’t normally gaze longingly into someones mouth. But you know I might try that one day.
69. Hugs or Kisses: You get one, you get the other usually.
70. Short or Tall: Tall, I would hate to go out with someone shorter than me.
71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing definately
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Spontaneously romantic or romaticly spontaneous
74. Sensitive or Loud: Loud (but sensitive inside)
75. Hook-up or Relationship: At the moment I’d shamefully say hook-up
.
76. Sweet or Caring:
Sweet
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Trouble maker most definately
~Have you ever~
78. Kissed a Stranger:
not yet. And im not talking sleazy night club kiss a stranger. Thats different
79. Had Alcohol: What just in general? Erm yes.
80. Smoked: Occasionally not recently
81. Ran Away From Home: Who hasn’t? Longest lasted about 5 days

82. Broken a bone:
Never offically but when I get to heaven the first thing im gonna ask God is whether I did break my foot a year or so ago coz I reckon I fractured something in there
83. Got an X-ray: Plenty
84. Been with someone: Well yes lots of people but not in the way that this question is implying I don’t think. Thankfully.
85. Broken Someones Heart: Not intentionally
86. Broke Up With Someone: Yes
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yes
88. Cried At School: Three times
~Do You Believe In~
89. God:
Yes
90. Miracles: Yes
91. Love At First sight: No, lust at first sight maybe but not love
92. Ghosts: Yes, well spirits anyway. Same difference
93. Aliens: Reserve judgement, but probably go for a no. But who know. God could have created loads of planet earths all over the universe....
94. Soul Mates: Possibly
95. Heaven: Yes
96. Hell: Yes
97. Angels: Yes
98. Kissing on The First Date: Do I believe in it? Well I believe it happens, yes. Do I think its ok? Of course. Its only kissing
99. Horoscopes: nope, but maybe psychic smith in the Daily telegraph magazine. He’s really got the Sight.
No100: Sex at first sight?: Well you’d have to move very quickly if you’re gonna sleep with someone the moment you see them. But on the whole I would say that’s not really the best move.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home