The Tip of the Iceberg

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm having such a girly day today. Sometimes it just happens. I bought moisturiser, Marie Clare, a hairband and Ben and Jerry's ice cream afer work. Such a waste of money. Me, Heidi and Alice went to the cinema this afternoon and I nearly had a seizure when an advert for Pirates of the Carribean 2 came on. I needn't explain to you the extent of my affection for Johnny Depp. During dinner this evening I think I giggled like a 13 year old for about 20 minutes solid. Then this evening I watched House and spent most of the time cleansing, toning and moisturising and considering just how fit Jesse Spencer is. Oh and eating ice cream. What a tragedy I have become!

Ok I am aware that I haven't mentioned ANYTHING about Egypt. So heres a few choice pictures. It was so hot there was no point wearing make up or anything. So needless to say we both have looked better!


Flying over the Alps


Posing in front of some old statue of some old guy

Valley of the Kings

Posing in Luxor Temple!!

Joy the ballet dancer in Luxor Temple...

Me in a boat on the Nile

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home